Drawing from years of experience in program design, team development, and
coalition-building, Nerenberg provides consultation, support, and materials
to help agencies, community groups, states, national associations, and advocacy
groups develop effective responses to elder abuse. Activities in this arena
- Consultant for the Training
and Technical Assistance Center (TTAC) of
the Office for Victims of Crime, U.S. Department of Justice.
- Authored a series of “technical assistance manuals” for the
National Center on Elder Abuse. Complete
- Coordinated the affiliate program of the National Committee for the Prevention
of Elder Abuse. Affiliates, which included local and state level coalitions
- Directed four research and demonstration projects that explored multidisciplinary
teams, culturally specific outreach, and services for older battered women.
- Assisted dozens of communities across the country replicate promising
Top of page