- On February 6, 2014 The Elder Financial Protection Network (EFPN) awarded Lisa Nerenberg with the Sentinel Award for dedication and many years as an advocate in the fight against elder abuse. The award was presented during the Call to Action Seniors and Professionals Elder Financial Abuse Prevention Conference.
Recent and Upcoming Presentations
- "Undue Influence: Detection and Intervention." World Congress of Adult Guardianship. Arlington, Virginia (May 28, 2014).
- “Adult Abuse and Victims with Mental Incapacity." Keynote address at the National Family Violence Networking Symposium sponsored by the Ministry of Social and Family Development and the Singapore Police Force (Jan 24, 2014).
- “Preventing Abuse Against Adults with Mental Incapacity: Assessment and Intervention.” 2-day skills-building workshop sponsored by the Ministry of Social and Family Development, Singapore (Jan 22-23, 2014).
- Educating Elder Justice Professionals About Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) An Action Plan. California Elder Justice Coalition. (2014)
- Deem, D., Nerenberg, L., & Titus, R. Victims of financial crime. In R. C. Davis, A. J. Lurigio & S. Herman (Eds.), Victims of Crime (4 ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage (2013)
- Nerenberg, L. (2013). "Elder abuse: Policy and procedure." In A. Jamieson & A.A. Moenssens (Eds.), Wiley Encyclopedia of Forensic Science. Chichester: John Wiley.
New Classes Taught by Lisa Nerenberg